Do you want to implement our corporate architecture in an agile setup?
Join Ørsted and become their Solutions Architect in IT Architecture where you’ll implement strategies and roadmaps to bridge business needs and IT assets to support the digital transformation.
It’s an exciting time to join Ørsted IT!Ørsted is a global leader in green energy, and consequently they’re shaping tomorrow’s digital solutions in the energy sector. They are implementing a company-wide digitalisation strategy that supports their vision of creating a more sustainable future. And where does this leave you? With the opportunity to support and drive strategic change throughout the company.
Their team is responsible for executing the overall strategic direction of the company’s architecture. Their IT activities are organised in Agile Release Trains (ARTs) based on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). You’ll be part of the ART leadership team, who are responsible for defining and implementing the architectural runway for the ART.
Your key tasks will be to
- define the architectural runway for the ART and make sure the runway is aligned with both enterprise architecture and efficient for the agile development teams
- support ARTs from a system perspective to make sure IT standards including cyber security are met
- introduce and raise the bar for new technologies and development standards including DevOps in the product development in accordance with the overall IT strategies and guidelines
- enable business initiatives and ideas with views of required landscape overhauls and rationalisation for common decision-making on how to optimise IT assets
- act as a motivator and driver for better transparency and cross-team collaboration, identifying interdependencies and the strategic impact of key initiatives.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive experience with solutions architecture work at large companies, having designed architecture principles and developed target architectures and roadmaps
- have experience with impact analysis, facilitation of decision workshops and assessment of new technologies
- have worked with platforms for Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Industrial IoT, SAP, MS, Mobility or Cloud
- are used to reviewing solutions, guiding projects and managing stakeholders appropriately
- speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, they invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. They cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,800 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted IT delivers professional, stable business solutions and drives the digital transformation of the Ørsted group. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.