Manager for the Test Management Team
Code Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of our client Ørsted for this position.
Manager for the Test Management team
Are you a committed team leader who excels at leadership and driving success and who truly believes in the power of work happiness?
Then join us and become our new manager of the Test Management team in our newly formed Agile Delivery division where you’ll be responsible for leading the team consisting of 13 highly skilled test managers while building bridges to the teams around you.
Your closest colleagues in Agile Delivery cover all the disciplines and key players in making the projects as well as the agile delivery vehicles perform.
Your key tasks will be to
- Successfully build and lead a strong team while at the same time securing personal development for all individual team members
- Continuously develop the Ørsted test management discipline used in our projects
- With the team drive the development of an agile test management approach
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders and ensure that the test management discipline is understood and used throughout Ørsted
Furthermore, you will play an active part in building a new management team not only with your immediate colleagues from the Processes, User Experience and Organizational Change Management teams but also with the surrounding managers from the rest of Agile Delivery
Your competences include that you
- Have at least 5 years’ experience leading test management in a large organisation
- Are an experienced people manager (performance reviews, appraisals etc)
- Possess an exceptional drive for success and strong storytelling skills
- Are experienced in full Software Development Life Cycle with an agile mindset; having experience with SAFe is a plus, but not a must
- Should have a strong interest in the innovative technology space, such as AI, ML, IOT
- Have strong relationship skills with stakeholders at all levels, speak and write English fluently and thrive in an international environment.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher