Senior Business Strategy Manager - Digital Enablement
Code Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of our client Accenture, for this position of Senior Strategy Manager - Technology.
Strategy consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations interconnect. With a global community of 8000+ professionals, Accenture Strategy operates in the intersection of business and technology, where we help our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities and deliver real results.
Our strategy professionals’ partner with C-level executives to define the “what, where and how” for the client, and then bring the best of Accenture to implement and execute on the “how”. Whether it's business strategy, technology strategy or functional strategy, we drive value through helping our clients transform their core, and shape new businesses through growing the new—with the goal of helping our clients identify, build and sustain the capabilities needed to differentiate themselves and outperform their competitors.
As part of our strong Nordic Strategy community, you will work with the market leading organizations, primarily in Denmark, but also across the Nordics as required. Being part of a global network of expertise you will have access to a truly differentiating understanding of our clients’ industries, a global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies, enabling you to identify and drive transformational change.
In the business strategy team we work with Denmark’s leading CEOs, CIOs, CMOs, CFOs and their teams on high-impact projects defining how they will operate in the future. All our projects take our clients’ individual situations and history into consideration to identify tailored solutions to our clients’ issues. As technology and digital are key factors to disrupt in the now and succeed in the future, we work at the intersection of business and technology where we can leverage our deep technology expertise from across the globe. With our diverse and highly-competent business strategy team, we typically work on projects between 4 weeks to 3 months across a broad range of project types:
- Classical strategy: Business or corporate strategy, growth- and go-to-market strategy
- Digital enablement: Digital opportunity assessment, digital strategies on a business or division level, and digital transformation management
- Advanced customer strategy: Marketing capability assessment, marketing and sales strategy, customer relationship management strategy and transformation, loyalty strategy
- Operations strategy: Supply chain screening and opportunity assessment, supply chain optimization strategy leveraging technologies and digital opportunities
- Financial strategy: Business case and financial modelling, cost assessment and optimization
As a senior manager within our business strategy team you will have many responsibilities, but your main focus will always be serving our clients. Typical tasks include:
- Establish and grow long-term relationships with clients
- Identify and drive new client opportunities, as well as capitalize on add-on sales opportunities across ongoing projects
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of consultants in shaping, proposing, developing and communicating solutions to the client’s issues
- Review high-level project deliverables and present findings to the client
- Support and coach our junior professionals in their development, teach problem solving and stakeholder engagement skills and be a visible sparring partner to ensure they can unfold their strengths and skills
- Be an active part of our practice and find own area of interest to further develop thought leadership and communities of interest in Denmark and across the Nordics.
As we are among the world’s leading strategy consultancies, we have high expectations and demands to our professionals. We are looking for individuals with a strong drive and great desire to go the extra mile both to win the engagements and to create the best solutions for our clients. For this, we prefer you to have the following qualifications:
- Proven sales track-record
- Relevant industry or functional expertise within business strategy
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience within consulting, which can either be from another consulting company or internal strategy functions within larger companies, or 3-4 years of relevant consulting experience and 3-4 years of relevant industry experience with leadership responsibilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a motivation for working in teams and being a sparring partner for colleagues
- Solution-oriented mindset with a high energy level
- Intellectual skills to think outside of the box and challenge clients and colleagues in their thinking
- Interest in becoming part of a large, international and network-based company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (Danish is also highly preferred)
- Master’s degree (or similar) with great academic record
While we put the bar high for our professionals, we foster an environment focusing on supporting the individual employee in their professional growth while giving the ability to pursue a balanced private life. During your career at Accenture Strategy you will have the opportunity to join specific training and workshop sessions locally and globally to grow your skills even further. In addition, we provide a competitive compensation package and a fun, social team with many different colleagues.
Do you want to be part of our growth story and create value for our clients, while being able to turn your ideas into results? Then apply by following the below link and you might become part of a truly global network within one of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies.