Code Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of our client, Chainalysis.
Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
Chainalysis Reactor is the leading investigation tool used by governments and law enforcement to trace the illicit flow of cryptocurrency. The software has been used in high profile cases such as the Mt. Gox hack, dark web market takedowns, and large-scale ransomware outbreaks. The software is also used by compliance teams at cryptocurrency businesses to conduct enhanced due diligence on suspicious customer activity.
We are looking for a tactical, hands-on product leader to lead the implementation of our world class cryptocurrency investigation software for cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and governments around the world.
- Set the vision and strategy for product development by researching our customers’ needs, creating a compelling product vision, and bringing products to market
- Manage complex and cross-functional projects. It takes a true owner to see a project through from conception to launch: you need to be part-visionary, part-diplomat, part-manager, and part-communicator.
- Work effectively with the sales team and customer success to communicate the product’s value to a diverse set of clients
- Own your product and initiatives from start to finish by making decisions based on data and intuition to push projects to completion
- Collaborate with engineering to inform important technical decisions
- Take initiative amidst an often ambiguous environment to drive progress
- 5+ years’ of experience launching products for fast-paced tech companies
- Passion for delivering customer value, uncovering customer needs and turning pain points into product opportunities
- Excellent communication skills to effectively articulate the business value of our products and describe technical requirements to developers
- Outstanding project management skills
- Curiosity and a creative mindset
- Ruthless at prioritization - there’s always more work than can be done, but you know how to focus on the few things that matter most right now
- Open to traveling to meet with our customers in-person and understanding how they use our products