InnoTech Consultant (IoT)
Code Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of our client Ørsted, for the position of InnoTech Consultant.
Do you love building innovative prototypes from scratch and do you like finding new, practical uses for IIoT technologies and want to make it part of your day job?
Join us as our new InnoTech Consultant within IT Architecture where you’ll prototype IIoT technologies to real use and provide advice to a wide range of stakeholders. We’re expanding our Innovation & Technology team in IT Architecture to support our business areas with innovative solutions that augment our current IT landscape.
We’re currently a small team that dismantles new technologies to investigate if they are just ‘hype’ or can add real business value. We build prototypes with innovative technologies to help solve actual business needs and to get a better understanding of the technology.
Your key tasks will be to
- Participate in initiatives where IIoT is essential to deliver business improvements
- Drive and document pilot IIoT projects against relevant use cases and bridging towards IT implementation
- Further develop and ensure stability of a proof of concept IIoT solution built upon off-the-shelf sensors and Raspberry Pi’s
- Work closely with your colleagues on architectural anchoring of new technologies ensuring relevant disciplines such as security, integration and infrastructure setup are adhered to
- Guide and advise business and IT stakeholders on good practice embedding IIoT and liaise with vendors, networks and forums to share early learnings.
Your competences include that you
- Hold a degree in engineering, computer science or other relevant degree and have some hands-on experience with IIoT
- Are a ‘just do it’ maker type with some basic hands-on experience in any of the following fields: IIoT, AI/Machine learning, Augmented/Virtual Reality, 3D printing, Blockchain technologies
- Love hacking prototypes together and can do a bit of everything if the project requires it
- As a requirement have experience with Basic Linux/Raspberry Pi
- Have experience with Python
- Have experience with deploying code to edge devices is a plus
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,600 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bio-energy
plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers.