Finance Business Partner - Logistics and Services
Code Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of Maersk for this position. Code Resourcing will handle your application and support you throughout the recruitment process.
Are you interested in working with financial analysis, planning and performance management in a global context? This position is a sparring partner to the Delivery team in Maersk. The Delivery team is responsible for the execution of Maersk Logistics products, and is an integrated part of the Maersk strategy to become a Global Logistics integrator.
The position drives rolling forecast, monthly performance as well as the yearly KPI and objective setting, and support the business stakeholders in reaching their targets by providing sound analysis and support.
You will focus on performance management, planning and analysis for the Maersk Delivery team and be responsible for all Operations related to Maersk Logistics and Services.
You will support Maersk on the journey of profit and cost optimization for new and exciting products.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Being the finance partner and cost owner for L&S products
• Drive planning, analysis and forecasting for the cost related to Logistics and Services
• Work with the Delivery and Procurement teams as a sparring partner to support initiatives and drive improvements
• Support decision making process by providing value-add analysis, financial management information, deep dive analysis, board reports, performance management reporting and financial planning
• Engage with the local delivery, procurement and finance teams as needed for performance management and alignment
• In all areas, you will engage closely with stakeholders across the organization, which is essential for the Business Finance team to deliver value.
A very important part of the position is also the ability to identify, drive and realize initiatives constantly arising from our dynamic business environment.
The ideal candidate has a Master's or Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent combined with experience (minimum 3 years post qualification experience) within a business partnering environment, performance management or working as part of a business leadership team or in a consulting firm.
We expect you to have an analytic mind-set as well as a holistic perspective. That you can zoom in on the relevant details while never losing sight of the big picture.
You have a unique ability to address complex and large amount of data and digest them into understandable and presentable management overviews to enable informed business decisions.
• Are able to convey your message in a simple and assertive way, to stakeholders of all levels. You can influence and steer decision making
• Thrive and are used to working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Have an extroverted personality, and ability to be hands on as well as applying a strategic mindset
• Are proactive in improving and driving change and transformation
• Have ambition and drive to excel together with others
• Have excellent communications skills
• Have experience of working with multiple stakeholders across cultures and seniority
• Have experience and knowledge on working across teams, in a matrix organization
• Have an excellent command of spoken and written English