Code Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of our client Ørsted, for the position of Scrum Master.
Are you an experienced Scrum Master that would like to join Ørsted on their enterprise digitalisation journey? Are you truly passionate about Scrum and wish to further grow your expertise in this area? By joining Ørsted as a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for driving the scrum process and challenge the teams to continually improve the development process. Additionally, you will have the unique opportunity to work with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), where you are working with scrum at an Enterprise level.
By working to the SAFe framework, you will be stationed within a ‘release train’, which consists of a Program Owner, a Release Train Engineer, and a number of scrum teams. These release trains consist of anywhere between 50-120 people, and you will be working across teams, working with fellow experts in your field. In addition to this, the role could also be working on agile projects within the scrum teams.
The SAFe framework and Agile release train is a long-lived collection of agile teams that plans, commits, and executes together. These are sprints that are then scaled to an enterprise level. This is the exciting and career rewarding journey that you will be embarking on at Ørsted as Scrum Master.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Own and facilitate the scrum process across a number of projects
- Provide effective day to day leadership by managing the scrum process, and motivating the team
- Continuously improve the way Ørsted work
- Drive the agile agenda
- Push the team to always strive for higher level performance
- Take responsibility to drive the team to deliver consistent high quality
- Take responsibility for developing and communicating recommendations to senior management
Your competencies include that you:
- Have several years of experience as a dedicated Scrum Master
- Ideally have experience in SAFe, or other agile processes
- Have a track record of successfully being part of small teams and projects, delivering on time and within budget
- You have a ‘servant leader’ mindset, a mindset of serving both leaders and followers, and turning the vision into actionable items
- Work well across teams, with excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Have excellent problem-solving mindset, analytical skills and a very structured way of working
- Have the Scrum Master certification (this is advantageous, though not a pre-requisite)